TYSON FURY’s trilogy bout has been confirmed, with no fewer than three mega-fights to return within the heavyweight division over the following few months.
Along with Fury vs Wilder 3, Anthony Joshua faces Kubrat Pulev whereas Dillian Whyte takes on Alexander Povetkin.
- Joshua to struggle Pulev at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on June 20
- Whyte to face Povetkin for WBC title shot
- Floyd Mayweather affords to coach Wilder
- Learn SunSport’s ringside report
- Fury set to retire after Joshua unification bout
Observe ALL of the most recent response and updates beneath…